The 2019 CSA season has already begun,
but you can still sign up with a prorated price!
There has never been a better time to support agriculture that supports our visions and goals for a better world.
Our CSA members pick up weekly at one of our five local farmers markets*:
- The Upstreet Market in Hudson on Wednesdays
- The Chatham Farmers Market on Fridays
- The Philmont Market on Fridays
- The Copake-Hillsdale Farmers Market on Saturdays
- The Germantown Farmers Market on Saturdays
*Members are welcome to change sites from week to week to suit their schedule.
Think outside the box.
YOU get to choose the vegetables you want out of our diverse options.
Every year we grow roughly 150 varieties of vegetables and herbs. When you come pick up your CSA, you choose the items you want based on that day’s harvest.
- The beginning of June- end of October 2019 (22 weeks). Members join throughout the season for an adjusted price.
The sliding scale:
- Small Share (5 items*) : perfect for 1-2 people
- Medium Share (8 items*): right in the middle!
- Large Share (10 items*) : perfect for a family or veggie enthusiasts
*an item is a bunch (kale, beets, carrots, herbs, etc), a bag of mixed salad, a head of lettuce, or a quart or pint of veggies*
Price Range: (see our prorated prices on the Sign Up Page below)
- Small Share (5 items) : $400-$475
- Medium Share (8 items): $600-$700
- Large Share (10 items): $700-$850
Please click on the link below to sign up for the CSA.