There has never been a better time to support agriculture that supports our visions and goals for a better world. At a time in history when we need to make decisions that positively impact our environment and communities, spending your dollars to support local, organic agriculture means more than just the delicious meal that will end up on your plate. But the meals will be delicious, too.
Our CSA members pick up weekly at one of our four local farmers markets:
- The Upstreet Market in Hudson on Wednesdays
- The Chatham Farmers Market on Fridays
- The Philmont Market on Fridays
- The Copake-Hillsdale Farmers Market on Saturdays
Members are welcome to change sites from week to week to suit their schedule.
YOU get to choose the vegetables you want out of our diverse options.
Every year we grow roughly 150 varieties of vegetables and herbs. When you come pick up your CSA, you choose the items you want based on that day’s harvest. Stick with your tried and true favorites while experimenting with new items. Think outside the box!
- The beginning of June- end of October 2019 (22 weeks)
The sliding scale:
We have a sliding scale to bring healthy food access to communities and demographics that may not otherwise afford to eat healthy. Please pay as much as you can, and know that if your payment is on the higher end of the scale you are affording us the ability to share with individuals and families who need our food. If you pay at the lower end of the scale, you are still affording us the cost of production and supporting our farm in a very real way. The more people who sign up for the higher end of the scale, the lower cost we can afford at the bottom end. Last year we gave donated CSA shares to 10 lower income families through the funding of our generous community. In 2019, we want to double that.
- Small Share (5 items*) : perfect for 1-2 people
- Medium Share (8 items*): right in the middle!
- Large Share (10 items*) : perfect for a family or veggie enthusiasts
*an item is a bunch (kale, beets, carrots, herbs, etc), a bag of mixed salad, a head of lettuce, or a quart or pint of veggies*
- Small Share (5 items) : $400-$475
- Medium Share (8 items): $600-$700
- Large Share (10 items): $700-$850
Please click on the link below to sign up.