Common Hands Farm
In 2021, our full-season CSA is 19 weeks and begins the first weekend of July and ends November 7. In addition to this season long CSA, we are offering a Spring CSA which will begin the week of May 15 and go through the end of June (7 weeks).
Our CSA is known and loved for being customizable and flexible, as well as for our quality and variety of organic/biodynamic produce. The full-season CSA will include all of our crops, which members get to choose for themselves weekly, at one of several different pickup locations.
The spring CSA is mostly greens, salad, microgreens, herbs, and the beginning of season crops like kohlrabi, bok choi, beets, broccolini, radishes, scallions, garlic scapes, spring onions, etc.
The weekly pickup locations for our CSA are at the farmers market we attend, and we also will continue our Curbside options on Thursdays next season.
- Philmont Coop on Fridays from 4-6
- Curbside pickup pre-order at the farm on Thursdays from 9-11
- Germantown Farmers Market at Palatine Park on Saturdays from 10-1
- Copake-Hillsdale Farmers Market on Saturdays from 9-1
- Hudson Wednesday Market in the 7th Street Park from 4-7
- Schenectady Greenmarket on Sundays from 10-2
This year, the Spring CSA is $140 (5 items weekly for 7 weeks), and the Full Season CSA has 3 size options.
- Small Full Season CSA – $400-$500 sliding scale *5 items weekly*
- Medium Full Season CSA- $570- $670 sliding scale *8 items weekly*
- Large Full Season CSA- $670-$770 sliding scale *10 items weekly*
TO SIGN UP PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND PAY VIA OUR ONLINE STORE (linked below). YOU CAN ALSO VENMO US @COMMONHANDSFARM. PLEASE EMAIL KERI FOR QUESTIONS: COMMONHANDSFARM@GMAIL.COM or call/text her at 518-303-6082. THANK YOU!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCAL AGRICULTURE.