Common Hands Farm
This year’s CSA
Our CSA season is 19 weeks, from July 1- November 7.
This CSA is known and loved for being customizable, as well as for our quality and variety of organically grown produce. This CSA will include all of our crops, which members get to choose for themselves weekly, at one of several different pickup locations. Click here to see our list of crops.
Pick up locations:
The weekly pick up locations for our CSA are at the farmers markets we attend, Ottos market in Germantown, and we also will continue our Curbside options on Thursdays next season.
Here are the locations you can get your share:
- Philmont Cooperative Market on Fridays from 4-6
- Curbside pickup pre-order at the farm on Thursdays from 9-11
- Ottos Market in Germantown on Saturdays from 10-2 (on the sidewalk outside the store)
- Copake-Hillsdale Farmers Market on Saturdays from 9-1
- Larchmont Farmers Market on Saturdays from 8:30-1
- Hudson Wednesday Market in the 7th Street Park from 4-7
- Schenectady Greenmarket on Sundays from 10-2
We always offer a sliding scale so that members can pay what is most affordable to them. The lower end of the scale is balanced by the high end, and we just ask members to pay what they can afford.
If it suits you better, you can make installment payments. Fill out the sign up form below, and choose installment payments as your payment option. We will be in touch to create a payment plan with you.
Full Season CSA PRICES (19 WEEKS):
from July 1-Nov 7
- Small CSA – $400-$500 sliding scale- *5 items weekly*
- Medium CSA- $570- $670 sliding scale- *8 items weekly*
- Large Full Season CSA- $670-$770 sliding scale- *10 items weekly*
- PHILMONT SPECIAL- $250 for a small share for the full season for Philmont residents only
Why a CSA?
A CSA is the best way to support a local farm, by investing in their crops for the whole season and sharing the risks and benefits of farming. CSA sign-ups usually happen at the beginning of the season, when farmers need capital to pay for operating expenses like seeds, potting soil, new tools and equipment, and labor. CSA members are the backbone of our farm, and we could not do what we do without them.
In exchange for your membership, you get the best of our diverse high quality crops to enjoy a balanced and nutritious diet, that is also tasty. We farm for you, and the membership is much cheaper than shopping from us at the farmers market weekly.
TO SIGN UP:
Please fill out the form embedded at the bottom of this page and pay via our online store. (link is below to the online store).
You can also venmo us payment @commonhandsfarm.
Please email Keri questions regarding the CSA to Commonhandsfarm@gmail.com or text/call her at 518-303-6082.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCAL AGRICULTURE. We appreciate you!