BROOKLYN FARM SHARE
FROM OUR ORGANIC FARM
TO YOUR TABLE
What’s in the share?
- 7-8 items weekly directly from our farm (harvested that morning).
- Example of a weekly share: Bunch of beets, quart of tomatoes, 1/2 lb bag of salad mix, cilantro bunches, quart of sunflower shoots, bunch of carrots, quart of banana peppers, pint of garlic.
- Enough produce to feed a family of 4 for a week.
List of crops that will be included throughout the season:
- Beets, broccoli, broccoli raab, cabbage, napa cabbage, carrots, collard greens, cucumbers, daikon radish, Spanish black radish, eggplant, ground cherries, provider beans, dragon tongue beans, kohlrabi, curly kale, leeks, lettuce heads and cut greens, melons, mustard greens, lacinato kale, okra, onions, scallions, shallots, parsnips, microgreens, peppers (bell, sweet and hot), potatoes, radicchio, scarlet turnips, hakurei turnips, rainbow radishes, snap and snow peas, spinach, swiss chard, tomatoes (heirloom varieties), sun-chokes, purple and green tomatillos, purple top turnips, fingerling potatoes, zucchini, cilantro, parsley, basil, dill, sage, tarragon, oregano, rosemary, etc.
Photos: Example of Farm Share Items (harvested last season in 2018)
Where is this?
We are excited to bring our CSA back to Brooklyn this year.
Our pick-up location is in Gowanus near Park Slope @ Brooklyn Boulders.
Our farm is located upstate in Hudson, NY. We previously had a CSA in Brooklyn for years, but we had to downsize for 2 years while we developed our farmland.
When does the pick up happen?
Wednesdays from 4-8, from first week of June-end of October… 22 weeks
Price and share options:
- Full share (weekly pickups for 22 weeks) – $685– SALE PRICE $655
- Half share (biweekly pickups) – $395– SALE PRICE $365
Our prices work out to be roughly $4 or $4.50 an item, that was harvested and delivered to you fresh from our farm. (This is a deal.)
575 Degraw St.
Brooklyn, NY 11217
(Corner of 3rd Ave. and Degraw St.)
Eat fresh, healthy and organic vegetables directly from our biodynamic farm upstate (right outside of Hudson). Support small, local agriculture!
after you fill out the sign-up form below, if you choose to pay with PayPal, please click on the PayPal options underneath the form! Thank you!
If you chose Check as payment, please mail your check to:
Common Hands Farm
257 Stevers Crossing Road
Hudson, NY 12534
If you chose Paypal, please pay below:
Full Brooklyn Share- WEEKEND SALE (reg price is $685)
22 weeks of fresh and organic produce delivered to you directly from our farm upstate. 7-8 items per week.
Half Brooklyn Share- WEEKEND SALE (reg. price is $395)
11 biweekly pick-ups of fresh, organic vegetables directly from our farm upstate. 7-8 items per share.
Thank you and we look forward to harvesting our produce for Brooklyn Boulders this season!