Article above: One of our CSA members sums up very eloquently what it means to join a CSA . I’d buy me one of those shares!
Originally posted on The Food Yogi:
Today I am posting about something that is very important to me and I assume you (yeah you) :). You’re following my blog, obviously you have some passion, need for education, love of nutrition and healthy food and living. Am I right? So I have a few questions for you:
- Are you one of my nearly 1000 readers and live in the New York City area and/or more specifically Brooklyn? Or do you know someone who does?
- If yes, how do you obtain your produce?
- Do you believe that fresh, organic produce should be available to all?
- Do you believe in sharing meals, relaxing and receiving nourishment with loved ones?
- Have you ever joined a CSA before?
- Have you considered joining a CSA this season but kind of stumped on where to go?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, consider Common Hands Farm…
View original 547 more words