Article above: One of our CSA members sums up very eloquently what it means to join a CSA . I’d buy me one of those shares!
Originally posted on The Food Yogi:
Today I am posting about something that is very important to me and I assume you (yeah you) :). You’re following my blog, obviously you have some passion, need for education, love of nutrition and healthy food and living. Am I right? So I have a few questions for you:
- Are you one of my nearly 1000 readers and live in the New York City area and/or more specifically Brooklyn? Or do you know someone who does?
- If yes, how do you obtain your produce?
- Do you believe that fresh, organic produce should be available to all?
- Do you believe in sharing meals, relaxing and receiving nourishment with loved ones?
- Have you ever joined a CSA before?
- Have you considered joining a CSA this season but kind of stumped on where to go?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, consider Common Hands Farm, a CSA shareholder owned farm for all your fresh-from-the-farm organic produce needs.